A high-quality education system—from early learning through higher education—is fundamental to Washington state’s economy and well-being. A high-quality early learning system sets the stage for lifelong learning and social development. A strong K-12 system prepares children for higher learning and career opportunities. Our higher education system serves as the bedrock of our economy, preparing students to be critical thinkers with diverse skills and driving the innovation necessary to keep Washington state nationally and globally competitive.
- Local Levies Can't Fund Statewide Education (blog)
- Progress in Focus: More Funding for Education Means Better Opportunities for Students (blog)
- College Unaffordability Is Hurting the “Public” in Public Universities (blog)
- Bringing High-Quality Early Learning to Kids and Families (blog and factsheet)
- Amicus Brief to State Supreme Court: New Revenue Needed to Meet McCleary Requirements (blog)
- A Paramount Duty: Funding Education for McCleary and Beyond (brief)