Good Jobs

Good Jobs

Filter By:


Date Range


Washington state has a strong economy, but far too many people are not sharing in economic growth. The wealthiest 1 percent of Washingtonians make 24 times more than the other 99 percent. Undoing this income inequality starts with ensuring our state offers good, living-wage jobs that allow people to get ahead.

Most Recent

Blog Post Washington state’s essential workers deserve relief & real protections By Liz Olson | July 20, 2020

Blog Post Washington is close to making history on long-term care By Liz Olson | April 16, 2019

Blog Post Washingtonians should be paid for the hours they work By Liz Olson | November 29, 2018

Blog Post Families face obstacles to economic security By Julie Watts | October 23, 2018

Blog Post Press release: Washington state again ranks worst in the nation for our state tax code By Melinda Young-Flynn | October 17, 2018

Blog Post Unacceptable. Washington still has the nation’s most inequitable state tax code By Andy Nicholas | October 15, 2018

Blog Post Income gains are not being shared equally By Liz Olson | October 12, 2018

Blog Post Child savings accounts advance economic opportunities for kids and families By Hana Jang | July 02, 2018

1 | 2 | |
Show: 8 | 24 | 48 results per page